The National Weather Service in northern Indiana has issued a flood warning for the Saint Joseph River Ohio near St. Joe River Fort Wayne from this morning to late Sunday night.
* At 12 am FRiday the stage was 9.0 feet and rising.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise above flood stage Friday morning and crest near 13.8 feet around 2 am Saturday April 20 and fall below flood stage around 12 am Sunday April 21.
* At 15.0 feet...flooding of lowland and farmland near the river increases.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 13.6 feet which occurred on Apr 7 2009.
The flood warning continues for the Maumee River at Fort Wayne until Monday evening.
* At 5 am friday the stage was 19.1 feet and rising.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast...the river will rise to a crest near 22.5 feet around 2 am Saturday April 20 and fall below flood stage around 9 pm Sunday April 21.
* At 23.0 feet...approaching major flood.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 22.1 feet which occurred on Dec 1 2011.