1. Nearly 2 million people are buried in Calvary Cemetery, considered America’s largest cemetery. Where is it located?
2. What is legendary baseball player Babe Ruth’s real name?
3. What seven letters of the alphabet are not used to begin the names of the books in the Bible?
4. How many ridges are on the edge of the U.S. half dollar?
5. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park straddles the borders of what two states?
6. Income tax was introduced during what war?
7. What state produces the most milk? (Hint: It’s not Wisconsin.)
8. Who received the most popular votes in the 2000 presidential election but lost the election?
9. What common item (many people rely on it daily) is not normally found in a casino?
10. Who was the first Republican president in history?
1. Queens, N.Y.
2. George Herman Ruth
3. B, F, Q, U, W, X and Y
5. North Carolina and Tennessee
6. Civil War
8. Al Gore
9. A clock
10. Abraham Lincoln