1. Which state has the longest coastline?
2. What year did the Civil War end?
3. What number did Chicago Bulls retire to honor Michael Jordan?
4. How old was John F. Kennedy when he was assassinated?
5. What sports legend is known for the phrase: It aint over til its over?
6. What two Indian chiefs defeated Col. George Custer at Little Bighorn?
7. What tribes were the above two chiefs a part of?
8. What has outsold ketchup as the nations most popular condiment?
9. In the 1980s, MS-DOS was developed. MS stood for Microsoft. What did the DOS stand for?
10. What did 11-year-old Frank Epperson accidentally invent by leaving a spoon in a glass of lemonade overnight outside in the winter?
5. Yogi Berra
6. Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse
8. Salsa. However, ketchup sells the most units.
9. Disk Operating System
10. Popsicle. It was originally called an Epsicle.