1. What U.S. president is quoted as saying, Speak softly and carry a big stick?
2. What company was responsible for the worst oil spill in U.S. history?
3. Who painted the famous American Gothic painting?
4. The Declaration of Independence was adopted in the east room of what building?
5. What character did Marlon Brando play in the film The Godfather?
6. What U.S. state was the first to ratify the Constitution?
7. What body builder played the Hulk in the TV series The Incredible Hulk?
8. What state was the first to allow women to vote in 1869?
9. What happened to Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry Truman and Ronald Reagan while serving as U.S. president?
10. Coney Island is actually a peninsula on what island?
1. Theodore Roosevelt
3. Grant Wood
4. Independence Hall in Philadelphia
5. Vito Corlone
7. Lou Ferrigno
8. Wyoming (technically New Jersey was the first but the state ended it in 1807)
9. They all had assassination attempts against them.
10. Long Island in New York