The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch for northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio until 2 a.m. Thursday.
The watch area includes these counties:
- Indiana -- Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Noble, Steuben, Wabash, Wells and Whitley.
- Ohio -- Defiance, Mercer, Paulding, Van Wert and Williams.
- Flash flood watch issued
- Forecast postpones mayor's neighborhood walk
- Northern Indiana at ‘high risk’ for severe weather
- Severe storms expected today in region
- Unusually massive line of storms aims at Midwest
- Derecho could whip up some 100-mph winds throughout Midwest, National Weather Service says
- Verbatim: Check neighborhood storm drains
- NIPSCO preps for storms