1. Capitol Reef National Park, best known for its rock formations, is found in what state?
2. What state capital is on the Hudson River?
3. What is the capital of Oklahoma?
4. What state is considered the Breadbasket of America?
5. What state is home to Mount Rainier?
6. The Lost Sea is the largest underground lake in the U.S. and is in what state?
7. Abraham Lincolns birthplace was at Sinking Spring Farm in what state?
8. What state leads in the production of the most pond-raised catfish?
9. The tallest continuous waterfalls in the U.S. are the Ribbon Falls in what state?
10. What three states border Michigan?
2. Albany, N.Y.
3. Oklahoma City
10. Indiana, Wisconsin and Ohio