1. In 1984, what event did Los Angeles play host to for the second time in 52 years?
2. What baseball great was nicknamed Hammerin Hank?
3. Ernie Pyle was a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist who was killed covering stories during what war?
4. What well-known female country and western musician died in a plane crash in 1963?
5. William C. Durant created what car company in 1908 and was fired from it?
6. What was the name of Charles Lindberghs plane he flew to make the first Tans-Atlantic solo flight?
7. Eli Whitney invented what labor-saving device?
8. Prior to the Civil War, what was the most popular book written by an American woman?
9. What two mismatched actors co-starred as twins in the 1988 film Twins?
10. What does a Caduceus symbolize?
1. Summer Olympics
2. Hank Aaron
3. World War II
4. Patsy Cline
5. General Motors
6. The Spirit of St. Louis
7. The cotton gin
8. Uncle Toms Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe
9. Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger
10. It is a serpent-entwined staff that represents the medical profession