1. What does the Greek prefix aero mean?
2. In 1825, what canal was opened, cutting travel time from New York City to the Great Lakes?
3. What was the first song that Paul McCartney and John Lennon wrote together and was the Beatles first single?
4. What rock legend sang backup vocals on Carly Simons song Youre So Vain?
5. Who did boxer Muhammad Ali defeat to become heavyweight champion?
6. What is the name of the song played in a well-known scene in the film Deliverance?
7. Who was the youngest officer to become a general in the U.S. Army?
8. Where is the Valley of the Kings located?
9. What is the passage of one fluid to another through a membrane called?
10. What fictional book character loves honey?
2. The Erie Canal
3. Love Me Do
4. Mick Jagger
5. Sonny Liston
6. Dueling Banjos
7. George Custer
10. Winnie the Pooh