1. Which actor played Benjamin Braddock in the film The Graduate?
2. What was one of the most important events that happened during President Jeffersons first administration?
3. What poet recited a poem he wrote during John F. Kennedys inauguration?
4. What major league pitcher holds the record for most career wins? (Hint: He has an award named after him.)
5. What singer and piano player made the song Great Balls of Fire famous?
6. One weapon in fencing is an epee. What are the other two called?
7. In what state is the well-known Corn Palace located?
8. How many fingers did silent film star Harold Lloyd have on his right hand?
9. What was Jethros last name in the TV show The Beverly Hillbillies?
10. What college sports first game in 1895 ended in a score of 9 to 3?
1. Dustin Hoffman
2. The Louisiana Purchase
3. Robert Frost
4. Cy Young
5. Jerry Lee Lewis
6. Foil and saber
7. South Dakota