1. Which is the last team to enter the arena during the Olympics opening ceremony?
2. In reference to the above question, what team enters first?
3. How did Socrates die?
4. What is the name of the young man who is the main character in many of Ernest Hemingway’s short stories?
5. What was the name of the plane in which Amelia Earhart disappeared?
6. What happened to big band leader Glenn Miller?
7. What did Lucille Ball and Arthur Godfrey have in common?
8. What was the first year The Wizard of Oz was shown on TV?
9. Where is the location of the statue with the phrase, He ain’t heavy, he’s my brother?
10. Singer Grace Slick performed with what rock band in the 1960s?
1. The host country
3. He drank hemlock juice
4. Nick Adams
5. The Flying Laboratory
6. His plane disappeared during World War II
7. They both had red hair
9. Boys Town, Neb.
10. Jefferson Airplane