1. Who was the first president of the American Federation of Labor?
2. What actor played the character Captain America in the film Easy Rider?
3. What U.S. president made Mother’s Day an official holiday?
4. What two things of nature are usually signs of peace?
5. What does the Greek prefix cardio mean?
6. In the film West Side Story, what actress plays Maria?
7. What amazing feat did King Arthur accomplish as a boy?
8. What state’s motto is Live Free or Die?
9. What major league baseball team’s stadium is referred to as Chavez Ravine?
10. What year was Lindbergh’s famous flight to Paris?
1. Samuel Gompers
2. Peter Fonda
3. Woodrow Wilson
4. An olive branch and a dove
6. Natalie Wood
7. He pulled the sword, Excalibur, from the stone
8. New Hampshire
9. Los Angeles Dodgers