1. How many days did James Garfield serve as president before his assassination in 1881?
2. In what California park is the Japanese Tea Garden located?
3. What popular TV comedy show was canceled in 1969 because of its controversial nature?
4. Who did the voice of puppet Howdy Doody on the popular TV kids show from 1947 to 1960?
5. Speaking of puppets, what ventriloquist did W.C. Fields work with on radio?
6. What gas is pumped into glass tubes and illuminated by electricity?
7. Finish this phrase: Truth is stranger than
8. How many wives of fairytale character Bluebeard fails his test and dies?
9. Where did Gen. Robert E. Lee surrender during the Civil War?
10. What is considered the mother of invention?
1. 200 days
2. Golden Gate Park in San Francisco
3. The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour
4. Buffalo Bob Smith
5. Edgar Bergen
9. Appomattox Courthouse in Virginia