1. Lake Okeechobee, the seventh-largest freshwater lake in the United States, is located in what state?
2. Africanized honey bees begin appearing in the U.S. in 1990 and were better known as what?
3. What car was introduced in 1953 and mass-produced with a fiberglass body?
4. Mean Joe Greene helped what NFL team win four Super Bowls?
5. What baseball team won the first World Series in 1903?
6. Who wrote Oliver Twist?
7. What does CCR stand for in the name of the American rock band popular in the 1960s and 70s?
8. The Shenandoah Valley is located in what state?
9. What novel was made into a movie that tells the story of Atticus Finchs defense of a black man in a small Alabama town in the 1930s?
10. What well-known golfer is nicknamed the Golden Bear?
2. Killer bees
4. Pittsburgh Steelers
5. Boston Red Sox
6. Charles Dickens
7. Creedence Clearwater Revival
9. To Kill a Mockingbird
10. Jack Nicklaus