Friday, October 18, 2013 9:44 am
Texas woman found in freezer died of meth use
The Associated Press
The Dallas County Medical Examiner's report released Thursday says 38-year-old Shannon Herrin Huddleston apparently grabbed a coat before crawling into the freezer in her garage on Aug. 8.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram ( http://bit.ly/H0v0L6) reports that a few hours later Herrin's teenage son opened the freezer looking for food, and discovered his mother dead inside.
The report says Herrin died of the toxic effects of methamphetamine. It says hypothermia also contributed to Herrin's death. Her death has been ruled accidental.
Information from: Fort Worth Star-Telegram, http://www.star-telegram.com