The Indiana Attorney General’s Office acted Thursday to dismiss suit by Indiana Superintendent of Public Instruction Glenda Ritz. He says only the attorney general can represent the state in court.
To see a PDF of the motion:
- 4 Indiana State Board of Education members ask Ritz to drop lawsuit
- 5th State Board of Education member says there was no meeting violation
- Ritz: Courts may be Indiana Department of Education’s only recourse
- Education strife reaches new low
- Ritz sues GOP education board
- Process to draft letter threatens Ritzís suit
- Can Ritz even legally sue?