A now this week's edition of the obnoxiously cyclical Blob feature, The NFL In So Many Words:
1. I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you because Dez Bryant was yelling.
2. Today's pop quiz: Which is faster, Usain Bolt or the Lions' offense going downfield on the Cowboys' "defense"?
3. It's Tuesday and Calvin Johnson just caught another pass.
4. Really, you'll have to speak up. Dez is still yelling.
5. Anyone seen Chip Kelly?
6. Oh, there he is, designing the next offense of the future. Wait'll the NFL gets a load of the "single wing."
7. MAN, I THOUGHT THE RAMS WERE GOING TO WIN UNTIL I REALIZED THEY'RE, YOU KNOW, THE RAMS.
8. Thanks, that's better. I almost heard parts of that over Dez.
9. The Broncos are happy to report that Take Home A Piece Of Robert Griffin III Day was a huge hit. Ditto the Rams on Identify This Russell Wilson Body Part Night.
And last but not least ...
10. Dez Bryant's larynx: Titanium alloy or carbon fiber? Discuss.