And now the latest installment of the Blob's annoyingly persistent feature, The NFL In So Many Words:
1. Hey, look, the Saints just scored again.
2. Now appearing as "Andrew Luck," Mike Pagel.
3. With Matt Bouza as "Darrius Heyward Bey."
4. Starring in the Indianapolis Colts' tribute to the mid-80s, "Rams 38, Colts 8," or "Remember When We Really S*****?"
5. Meanwhile, the Saints have scored again.
6. And again.
7. NFC North update: Aaron Rodgers is out, Jay Cutler is out, Christian Ponder might as well be out, and Matthew Stafford is not out. Advantage, Detroit.
8. Meanwhile, the MRI on Peyton Manning is back, and it reveals that his ankle hurts like hell.
9. And in a Monday Night Football update, it's the Greg Schianos 22, the Richie Incognitos 19.
10. In case you didn't stay up. Which you didn't.