1. Aramis, Athos and Porthos were title characters in what novel by Alexandre Dumas?
2. In the TV series Columbo, actor Peter Falk had a pet basset hound named what?
3. The San Francisco treat is a slogan for what food product?
4. How many digits are in the serial numbers of all current denominations of U.S. currency?
5. What is the name of the cartoon cuckoo bird character for Cocoa Puffs cereal?
6. These boys – Al Jardine, Mike Love, Brian, Carl and Dennis Wilson – were the original members of what music group?
7. In the Gene Chandler tune, Duke of Earl, the word duke is sung how many times?
8. In the Dirty Harry film series, Clint Eastwood plays Callahan, who would sometimes flash his badge. What was the number on his badge?
9. Minnesota grocer P.J. Towle created the Log Cabin Syrup and named it after what president?
10. Apocalypse comes from the Greek word meaning what?
1. The Three Musketeers
6. The Beach Boys
7. 76 (77 if you include the word dukedom)
9. Abraham Lincoln