Statement as issued Tuesday by the Embassy Theatre in Fort Wayne:
Fort Wayne, Ind. – Judges of the annual Embassy Theatre Festival of Trees awarded prizes today to tree decorators. Christmas Chic, decorated by Hartzog Interiors and sponsored by Senior Life/Home Indoor & Outdoor Living Glo Magazine, Div. of TPI, was awarded Best in Show.
Award winners in other categories included:
- Best Live Tree Design – A Celtic Christmas, decorated by FAME, sponsored by Indiana Michigan Power.
- Best Traditional Theme Design – Merry & Bright Pipes, decorated by The Embassy Theatre Pipe Organ Volunteer Crew, sponsored by the Embassy Theatre.
- Most Creativity – The Pirate’s Night Before Christmas, decorated by Kathy James, of the Corner House and sponsored by the Embassy Theatre.
- First Place Artificial Tree Design – Champagne Wishes, decorated and sponsored by Carson’s.
- Second Place Artificial Tree Design – Painting a Merry Holiday, decorated and sponsored by A Party Apart.
- Third Place Artificial Tree Design – Broadway Through the Years, decorated by Mark T. Carboni & Joel Gabbard and sponsored by Jam Theatricals.
People’s Choice Awards will be announced when the Embassy Festival of Trees concludes after Dec. 4. The 29th Annual Festival of Trees runs Nov. 27 – Dec. 4.
Built in 1928, the historic Embassy Theatre features national productions from the Broadway stage, concerts of all musical formats, cinema, educational programming and a continued commitment to young people. For more information, visit www.fwembassytheatre.org.