And now the latest installment of the Blob's jackhammer-in-the-ear feature, The NFL In So Many Words:
1. It's Tuesday and Robert Griffin III is still being chased by 49ers.
2. Now leading the NFC North: The Decatur Staleys.
3. Seriously, let's recap. Rams humiliate Bears. Lions lose at home to Tampa Bay. Packers and Vikings aren't even good enough to beat each other. Conclusion: We'll be by in the morning to drop off the entire division at Goodwill.
4. Oh, and we'll bring the AFC South with it.
5. Which is currently being led by the Colts. Enough said.
6. Speaking of which ... remember when saying "Gee, it would have been nice to have had Carson Palmer instead of Andrew Luck" would have actually been a funny line?
7. And remember when "Gee, I wish we had Mark Sanchez back" would have been an absolute knee-slapper?
8. Wow, RG III just ran past like Patrick Willis was chasing him.
9. Oh, wait. He was.
And last but not least ...
10. Now leading the NFC East: The 6-5 Cowboys and 6-5 Eagles. No, really.