And now the latest installment of the Blob's fabulously irrelevant feature, The NFL In So Many Words:
1. Now leading the NFC East: The NFC North.
2. And vice-versa.
3. You know that 109-yard return at the end of the Auburn-Alabama game? That would have never happened had Mike Tomlin been around.
4. Not that he was trying to interfere with Jacoby Jones or anything. Oh, no-no-no-no.
5. Now leading the AFC South: Your Indianapolis Colts. Or the 1926 Pottsville Maroons. Take your pick.
6. That's right, officer. The thief would have gotten away if that nice Mike Tomlin hadn't been blocking his path.
7. Not that he meant to. Oh, no-no-no-no.
8. That Drew Carey sure can throw the football.
9. Oh, Drew Brees. Sorry. Didn't look like him.
And last but not least ...
10. I would have finished this a long time ago had Mike Tomlin not gotten in my way. Inadvertently, of course.