1. What was the family surname featured in the 1950s TV sitcom Father Knows Best?
2. What is the specific shape of a piston in a Wankel engine?
3. What TV series was based on the novel Cyborg by Martin Caidin?
4. If you have ophidiophobia, you won’t want to be around these reptiles.
5. Who was the first announcer to ask contestants to come on down on The Price Is Right?
6. When was the famous break-in of the Watergate Hotel in Washington, D.C., discovered?
7. According to the Bible, for what reason did Mary and Joseph travel from Nazareth to Bethlehem?
8. What line did Sting sing in the song Money for Nothing that gave props to the first all-music video TV station?
9. What is New York City’s only borough on the mainland?
10. How much does it cost to buy Boardwalk in Monopoly?
1. The Andersons
3. The Six Million Dollar Man
4. Snakes; ophidiophobia is the fear of snakes
5. Johnny Olson
6. June 17, 1972
7. For the census
8. I want my MTV
9. The Bronx