1. What are you afraid of if you have aquaphobia?
2. What are the names of the five members of the Jackson Five?
3. What does a barometer measure?
4. What was Redd Foxx’s last name before he joined show business?
5. Sandra Day O’Connor made history in 1981 by becoming what?
6. What TV show began with the words, Space, the final frontier?
7. What president was the youngest in U.S. history at age 42?
8. In the cartoon The Jetsons, what was the name of the school Elroy attended?
9. What position did Babe Ruth play when he first joined the Boston Red Sox?
10. Who was the voice of Darth Vadar in Star Wars?
2. Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon, Michael and Tito
3. Air pressure
5. The first female Supreme Court justice
6. Star Trek
7. Theodore Roosevelt
8. Little Dipper School
10. James Earl Jones