1. What film actor said the famous line, Heres looking at you, kid?
2. Who is the only U.S. president to be sworn into office by a woman?
3. Whats the ballet term for a 360-degree turn on one foot?
4. How many months a year do the residents of Tromoso, Norway, go without seeing a sunset?
5. What was the first planet to be discovered using the telescope in 1781?
6. When were women allowed to enroll at West Point military academy?
7. What structure stretched more than 100 miles long until it was torn down in 1989?
8. What is Peanuts cartoon character Charlie Browns sisters name?
9. What U.S. state is the driest, receiving about 9 inches of rain a year?
10. What borough in New York is home to Yankee Stadium?
1. Humphrey Bogart
2. Lyndon B. Johnson aboard Air Force One after the assassination of John F. Kennedy on Nov. 22, 1963
4. Three months
7. The Berlin Wall
10. The Bronx