1. How were presidents William Henry Harrison and Benjamin Harrison related?
2. What female British author wrote more than 60 detective novels in 55 years?
3. What occupation does black lung disease come from?
4. What is the plastic covering at the end of a shoelace called?
5. What lawyer-author created Perry Mason?
6. Where is Peter Pans home?
7. What was the first rock band to have its own Marvel comic book?
8. Thomas Crapper may not have invented the flush toilet (even though he is repeatedly given credit for it), but he was one of these?
9. In the nursery rhyme about three men in a tub, what are their occupations?
10. How many squares are there on a chess board?
1. They were grandfather and grandson.
2. Agatha Christie
3. Coal mining
5. Erle Stanley Gardner
6. Never Never Land
8. A plumber
9. Butcher, baker and candlestick maker