The following closings and delays have been received by The Journal Gazette. If you have a closing or delay to announce, email email@example.com.
- Associated Churches of Fort Wayne and Allen County rescheduled its Round Tables for noon on March 4 at First Presbyterian Church. Lunch will still be served. If this changes your availability, please contact Sarah Deans Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org, call the office at 260-422-3528 or contact your Community Connector.
- The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) Fort Wayne District has postponed the public information meeting scheduled for tonight for the I-69 and SR 1/Dupont Road Interchange Modification project. The meeting will be held at Carroll High School in the near future, an email said. The date and time have not yet been determined.
- Due to the weather conditions, the Lakeview Middle School vs. Edgewood Middle School basketball game that was scheduled for 4:30 p.m. tonight at Edgewood Middle School has been cancelled.
- All Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Department classes located in Parks Department facilities are canceled Monday starting at 4:30 p.m. Jennings, Cooper and Weisser Youth Centers will remain open until 8 p.m. Monday. For more information, please contact us at 260-427-6000.
- Parkview Physicians Group Whitley County-After Hours Clinic is closed Monday evening.