A fire that claimed two lives at a Milford body shop was caused by an electrical malfunction.
The Kosciusko County Fire Investigation Team has ruled the fire that broke out at Medinas Body Shop on Thursday as accidental.
The fire originated in the ceiling of a work bay and spread throughout the structure, according to the team.
Evidence indicates there was an electrical malfunction in the wiring supplying the power to a ceiling light.
Two people sleeping in an apartment above the body shop were killed in the blaze.
So far, only one of those people has been identified – Annalu Nunez, who died from smoke inhalation.
The Kosciusko County Coroner has yet to confirm the identity of the second person, but officials believe it is likely Jose Medina.
He lived at the body shop with Nunez.