1. What two countries does the Matterhorn tower over?
2. What first lady used the East Room of the White House for drying her laundry?
3. On the TV premiere of Laugh-In, what song did Tiny Tim sing?
4. What was the name of the Los Angeles-based radio show that transferred to TV with Lucille Ball?
5. What is a person suffering from if he has polydispsia? (Hint: They may ask for a drink.)
6. What’s an Arctic char?
7. Who has been Saturday Night Live’s most frequent host?
8. What happy homemaker chirps on TV, It’s a good thing?
9. What feline was the first to be featured on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous?
10. What are the two least expensive properties on the original Monopoly game?
1. Switzerland and Italy
2. Abigail Adams
3. Tiptoe Through the Tulips
4. My Favorite Husband
6. It’s part of the salmon and trout family
7. Alec Baldwin
8. Martha Stewart
9. Morris the Cat
10. Mediterranean and Baltic avenues