These county advisories, watches and warnings have been received in The Journal Gazette's newsroom:
- Allen County: Travel advisory. If you must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.
- Noble County: Travel advisory. Routine travel or activities may be restricted in areas because of a hazardous situation, and people should use caution or avoid those areas.
- Paulding County, Ohio: Level 3 weather emergency. All roads closed to non-essential personnel. No one should be traveling unless it is an absolute necessity.
- Steuben County: Travel advisory. Should you require travel allow plenty of time, drive slower than normal and use full headlights.
- Whitley County: Travel watch. Roads are slick and hazardous, and caution is urged while driving.
- Williams County, Ohio: Level 2 snow emergency. Travel should be restricted to absolute necessity. It is discouraged within the county.