Want to be in the know? Here are items of interest to Fort Wayne-area readers:
- Biomet expansion means 150 new jobs.
- TechFest author tells teens: Risk failure, live your dream .
- Did springing back break your clock? It’s more common than you think.
- Ex-pastor sentenced to 40 years, accused of molesting foster child.
- State leaders -- both Republicans and Democrats -- proclaim victories as session ends.
Check out this video
- Mostly sunny on Saturday. High near 43. Some local rivers are running high, but only one has a flood warning. For more details, click here.
- Despite an abundance of injuries, and using three players who had never before worn Fort Wayne jerseys, the Komets defeated the Florida Everblades 5-2 Friday night.
- Shurn, Ridley lead St. Francis blowout.
- Work on the Belle Vista Boulevard bridge in Waynedale will begin within the next two weeks. Click here for details.
- The Wells Street bridge is closed today. Don’t be surprised if the water underneath is a wee bit green.
- Looking for St. Patrick’s Day events today? Click here for details.
Want to be in the know every day? The Journal Gazette’s daily email newsletter is free, with local news highlights. It takes only a few seconds to sign up, even if you choose to customize it. Click here to sign up.