1. What was the name of James Stewart’s character in the film It’s a Wonderful Life?
2. What state has the highest mountain peak outside of Alaska?
3. What four words first appeared on the American 2-cent coin in 1864?
4. What tribal nation was Geronimo?
5. How many days did it take the Pilgrims to cross the Atlantic to Plymouth Rock?
6. What U.S. lake has no outlets but is saltier than any ocean?
7. Who was the only president to serve two non-consecutive four-year terms?
8. What was the first TV show to be filmed for reruns? (Hint: It starred a red-headed comedienne.)
9. What was the first NFL team to televise all of its games?
10. What American cartoonist originated Sadie Hawkins Day?
1. George Bailey
2. Mount Whitney in California
3. In God We Trust
6. The Great Salt Lake in Utah
7. Grover Cleveland
8. I Love Lucy
9. L.A. Rams
10. Al Capp