1. What famous short-story writer created the Cisco Kid?
2. What NBA player made history by shattering the backboard after a slam dunk during a game?
3. What was animation studio Hanna-Barbera’s first TV show?
4. What TV detective used the line, Just one more thing ?
5. What TV show took viewers to the dimension of imagination?
6. What Baywatch TV star sang at the Berlin Wall?
7. What morning news show was originally called The Rise and Shine Revue?
8. What was the nickname of the USS Constitution, the ship made famous during the War of 1812?
9. Apostle Islands National Lakeshore is located on what lake? (Hint: It’s one of the five Great Lakes.)
10. During what decade did the dance the twist become popular?
1. O. Henry
2. Darryl Dawkins
3. Ruff and Reddy
5. Twilight Zone
6. David Hasselhoff
8. Old Ironsides
9. Lake Superior