A look at some things Fort Wayne area readers will want to know.
- UPDATE - The LaGrange County Sheriff's Department announced the area of 500 East and 200 South is now open to traffic. No one received injuries in the traffic accident.
The LaGrange County Sheriff's Department is asking drivers to avoid the area of 500 East and 200 South near Fish Lake. Power lines are in the road as a result of a traffic accident.
- Looking for something to do? Click here to check out Today's Best Bets.
- If you want to know what happened and who was born on this day, click here for Today in History.
- National Zipper Day
- National Shrimp Scampi Day
- National National Peace Rose Day
50% chance of rain with a high near 70. Click here for more details and an extended forecast.
3. LOCAL STORIES YOU'LL WANT TO READ
- Tower Bank now known as Old National
- ISTEP+ online is rejected
- Homestead-deduction crackdown pays off
- Passenger plane diverts to Fort Wayne
- Frank Gray Column - Lincoln Highway trek adds cause
Ewing Street has lane restrictions on the bridge over the St. Marys River between Superior and First streets through May 6. Click here to learn of other area road projects and restrictions.
5. SPORTS STORIES & SCORES OF INTEREST
- TinCaps offense goes cold as weather. Lose to Great Lakes 7-3.
- Komets relaxing, wait to find out second-round foe
- Wayne hires veteran football coach
- White Sox 7, Rays 3
- Angels 6, Indians 3
- Cubs vs. Reds, ppd., rain
- Penguins 4, Blue Jackets 3 (Penguins win series)
- Hawks 107, Pacers 97