A look at some things Fort Wayne area readers will want to know.
- DeKalb County Indiana Central Communications advises motorists to avoid northbound I-69. A semi-tracker fire has resulted in the temporary closure of I-69 at U.S. 6.
- Sunbeam is recalling Holmes Ceramic Heaters. Click here to learn about this and other recalls.
- Today is last call for breakfast at Cindy's as the diner relocates.
- Looking for something to do this weekend? The Vera Bradley Classic starts tonight with tennis events at the Wildwood Racquet Club. You also might want to check out the events listed in “Out & About.”
- If you want to know what makes today special, click here for Today in History.
- National Water a Flower Day
- National Mint Julep Day
- National I've Got a Hole in My Bucket Day
- Sunny with a high in the lower 80s. Click here for more details and an extended forecast.
- How to handle panhandling? Rescue Mission has answers
- Anti-bullying video turning heads
- Keiara Carr previews Saturday's Riverpalooza talent showcase and the upcoming performance of "Whispers to the Moon."
- Air Guard commander spending investigated
- Woozy driver bolts, leaving child in car
- Ben Smith Column: Reggie Primeau was more than just a Komets' star
- Parnall Avenue has lane restrictions between Spy Run Avenue Extended and St. Joe River Drive through today. Click here to learn of other area road projects and restrictions.
Click here to find all the latest high school sports scores and stories.
- Rangers 1, Canadiens 0 (Rangers win series 4-2)
- Spurs 117, Thunder 89
- Tigers 5, Athletics 4
- Diamondbacks 4, Reds 0