Tuesday, February 20, 2018 4:30 pm
Manchester University: Dozens of pharmacy program students on fall Dean's List
Dozens of northeast Indiana students qualified for the fall Dean's List in Manchester University's four-year doctoral pharmacy program, the university has announced.
The students achieved a grade-point average of 3.5 or more on a 4.0 scale while enrolled in at least 12 credit hours of classes, the university said in a statement.
Area students on the list are:
- Auburn: Amber McDevitt;
- Columbia City: Alissa Kent, Jenee Schneider;
- Fort Wayne: Nora Al Masraf, Mona Awadalla, Jacob Bauer, Ermina Begovic, Tamara Bodagh, Joseph Brown, Zachary Brown, Dylan Burns, Taylor Chatterson, Kyra Clark, Kyla Coleman, Hannah Cooper, Tania Cruz, Eva Escobedo, Christina Ford, Eduardo Galindo, Randa Gillespie, Kadie Haefer, Bruce Herndon, Zachary Hodgson, Andrea Hoffman, Alyaa Hussien, Justin Ivers, Tiffany Jacques, Hassan Kutom, Austin LeClere, Ping Lin, Ronald Mann, Anna McGowen, Anteneh Mekonnen, Shahinda Mohmed, Rabih Mounzer, Emin Mujkic, Meriana Nadrous, Solida Nay, Kevin Nguyen, Jerusah Okwoyo, Aakash Patel, Mihir Patel, Parth Patel, Varun Patel, Syeda Rashid, Shaun Say, Allison Schlatter, Megan Sexton, Cody Smalley, Carter Stafford, Sydney Stratford, Curtis Stump, Natalia Suhali-Amacher, Thaovy Tran, Kaira Vue, Riley Worl, Alexander Young;
- Hoagland: Alexis MacDowell;
- Huntertown: Kaleb Greener, Jeremy Gregersen;
- Huntington: Kelsey Seabolt;
- Kendallville: Abdulhakim Saif