More Eyeing IU
- Hoosiers land touted forward recruit September 26, 2016 9:47 PM
- Indiana running back facing 2 child molestation charges September 22, 2016 3:26 PM
- Hoosiers say Collin Hartman injured left knee September 21, 2016 6:50 PM
- Blackmon looking for new twist on leadership September 15, 2016 9:50 PM
- Lagow helps Hoosiers take easy route past Ball State September 10, 2016 8:03 PM
- Hoosiers' opener moved from military base to U. of Hawaii September 08, 2016 4:38 PM
- Hoosiers to face Hope College in exhibition September 07, 2016 3:19 PM
- Indiana gets 3 late TDs, gets past FIU in opener September 01, 2016 11:53 PM
- Indiana announces 6 suspensions before opener against FIU September 01, 2016 8:56 PM
- Tickets to IU-IPFW game on sale Thursday August 29, 2016 3:32 PM
- Hoosiers to open B1G play with 3 home games August 25, 2016 3:28 PM
- New deal in hand, IU's Wilson excited about future July 26, 2016 2:02 PM
Indiana forward Collin Hartman suffered a left knee injury Tuesday during a non-contact drill in the Hoosiers' individual workouts. In a two-sentence statement issued by the team Wednesday night to reveal the news, the injury was not labeled or defined.
"He will continue to be evaluated," the statement said, "and his condition will be updated at an appropriate time."
The good news is it's not the same knee in which Hartman tore the anterior cruciate ligament in 2014. That was the right knee. Hartman averaged 4.8 points per game as a sophomore in the 2014-15 season and 5.1 in 2015-16. He is poised to be the lone senior on the Hoosiers' roster for the upcoming season.