Tuesday, January 16, 2018 11:00 pm
TinCaps hiring for 2018 season
Wanted: People who love the outdoors and baseball.
The TinCaps are hiring for the 2018 season at Parkview Field. Every year the TinCaps hire in the range of 600 part-time staff to work in a variety of roles around the ballpark.
Those interested can apply online at TinCapsJobs.com. Applications are also available at Parkview Field’s Administrative Office and can be submitted in person.
Food & Beverage Positions (must be at least 17 years old, or older in some cases)
· Bartender (21+)
· Concession Stand Back Counter
· Concession Stand Cashier (21+)
· Dish Washer
· Food Cart Attendant
· Food Runner
· Group Party Areas/VIP Areas Server
· Vendor (commission)
· Warehouse Stocker
· Wait Staff (21+)
· Ballpark Cleaning Crew (shifts during games as well as third shift; experience preferred)
· Bat Boy (must be at least 16 years old)
· Fun Zone Attendant
· Parking Attendant
· Team Store Clerk
· Ticket Office Attendant (must be at least 17 years old)
· Ticket Taker
· Video Production Crew (experience required)