More Irish Insights
- Irish fire VanGorder; Greg Hudson takes over struggling D September 25, 2016 2:21 PM
- Takeaways from Notre Dame's loss to Duke September 24, 2016 11:50 PM
- Duke stuns Notre Dame on late field goal September 24, 2016 7:26 PM
- Halftime thoughts: Duke 28, Notre Dame 21 September 24, 2016 5:21 PM
- Pregame: Notre Dame (1-2) vs. Duke (1-2) September 24, 2016 1:29 PM
- Irish working to clean up shoddy tackling September 21, 2016 10:32 PM
- Kelly: Irish need sense of urgency September 20, 2016 1:35 PM
- Irish land recruit for defensive line September 19, 2016 3:51 PM
- Brian Kelly's staff under scrutiny, according to Kelly September 18, 2016 4:18 AM
- Irish lament sloppiness in loss to Spartans September 18, 2016 12:45 AM
- Irish's playoff hopes take big hit in loss September 17, 2016 11:35 PM
- Halftime thoughts: Michigan State 15, Notre Dame 7 September 17, 2016 9:27 PM
Four-star recruit Donovan Jeter, a defensive end at Beaver Falls High School in Pennsylvania, announced Monday that he has committed to play for Notre Dame.
"This was not an easy decision," Jeter wrote in a message posted to his Twitter account. "But I'm doing what's best for me. After many months of going through this process, I'll be furthering my education and football career at the University of Notre Dame."
Jeter reportedly held scholarship offers from Alabama, Michigan, Michigan State, Tennessee, Ohio State, Florida and Stanford, among others. The 6-foot-5, 250-pounder becomes the 18th member of the Irish's 2017 recruiting class.