More Political Notebook
- Shooting events kick off state inauguration December 11, 2016 1:01 AM
- Russ Jehl to join Banks' district office December 09, 2016 3:19 PM
- SDI earns 20 out of 100 points in Corporate Equality Index December 08, 2016 7:37 PM
- Gov.-elect inaugural events set December 07, 2016 9:13 AM
- Governor-elect turns tables on Fox's Kelly December 04, 2016 1:01 AM
- Coalition organizer to speak December 01, 2016 9:20 AM
- Holcomb rubs elbows with rich and famous November 30, 2016 9:13 AM
- Pence's former chief of staff headed to Washington November 28, 2016 4:58 PM
- Representative on road for late governors November 27, 2016 1:01 AM
- Donnelly opposes privatizing Medicare November 21, 2016 3:35 PM
- Pence aide paid by Holcomb campaign, too November 20, 2016 1:01 AM
- Dan Leonard named Government Leader of the Year November 16, 2016 8:36 AM
Our Revolution of NE Indiana will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 5, in meeting room C at the downtown Allen County Public Library.
Bill Farmer, a retired labor organizer and volunteer coalition organizer from Kalamazoo, Michigan, will be the guest speaker. He will discuss efforts to build grass-roots coalitions in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio.
For information, call Mary Pat Leonard at 260-402-7271. Our Revolution of NE Indiana is a progressive issues group that had supported Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders for the Democratic nomination for president.