The following was released on Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016 by the Office of Rep. Todd Rokita:
More The Scoop
- VERBATIM: Realignment agreement response from IPFW Alumni Association Board December 09, 2016 10:30 PM
- Verbatim: Human-trafficking awareness event December 09, 2016 8:52 AM
- Latta Statement on the Passing of Senator John Glenn December 08, 2016 4:20 PM
- Verbatim: Governor-Elect Holcomb Appoints Jim Schellinger Indiana Secretary of Commerce December 08, 2016 10:23 AM
- Verbatim: Arts United awards December 08, 2016 7:41 AM
- Verbatim: Indiana National Guard F-35 basing decision December 07, 2016 2:38 PM
- Verbatim: Latta Statement on the 75th Anniversary of the Pearl Harbor Attack December 07, 2016 9:20 AM
- Verbatim: Parkview Regional Medical Center earns 2016 Leapfrog Top Hospital Award December 07, 2016 8:10 AM
- Verbatim: Coats Delivers Farewell Speech December 06, 2016 6:30 AM
- Combined sewer overflow warning for Dec. 5 December 05, 2016 1:54 AM
- Ready-to-each chicken recalled December 05, 2016 1:21 AM
- Verbatim: Hagerman recommended construction manager for first riverfront phase December 02, 2016 2:22 PM
Washington, D.C. – Today, Rep. Todd Rokita released the following statement after President-elect Trump announced the nomination of Dr. Tom Price for the Secretary of Health and Human Services position.
"I want to congratulate my friend and colleague Dr. Tom Price on his nomination for Health and Human Services Secretary.
"Dr. Price’s career as a medical practitioner and as the Chairman of the House Budget Committee make him uniquely qualified for this position. As the architect of the Republican alternative to Obamacare, Dr. Price is now in a position to help President-elect Trump replace Obamacare with a patient centered plan. The nomination of Dr. Price is a huge win for the American people."