Saturday, October 28, 2017 1:00 am
• Spencerville United Methodist Church in Spencerville will have its Harvest Supper from 4 to 7 p.m. today. A freewill donation will be accepted.
• Concordia Theological Seminary, 6600 N. Clinton St., will celebrate the 500th anniversary of the Reformation at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in Kramer Chapel. The Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison, president of The Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod, will preach. The Seminary Kantorei and Seminary Schola Cantorum, as well as the Chamber Choir of Concordia Lutheran High School, will perform.
• Insight Meditation Fort Wayne will have a special screening of the film “Walk With Me,” about a Zen Buddhist community in France, at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at AMC Jefferson Pointe, 4130 W. Jefferson Blvd. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at https://gathr.us/s/21322.
• Forest Park United Methodist Women will have its annual Apple Dumpling days from Wednesday to Nov. 4 at 2100 Kentucky Ave. Orders can be made by calling 484-6696 or bought at the church. There also will be Novemberfest with crafts from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 4.
• Forgiven Church, 1409 S. Main St., Bluffton, will have a marriage conference from Wednesday to Nov. 5. Registration is $10. For times of events and more information, go to www.forgivenonline.org.
• Zion Lutheran Church, 2313 S. Hanna St., will have a sausage and sauerkraut dinner and crafts from 5 to 7 p.m. Nov. 4. Cost is $9 adults and $3.50 for children ages 5 to 10 years old; free for children 4 and younger.
Guidelight is a listing of special religious events. Send information to Guidelight, The Journal Gazette, 600 W. Main St., Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or email email@example.com at least two weeks before desired publication.