Saturday, December 23, 2017 1:00 am
PEOPLE AND PLACES
• Matthew 25 Health and Dental Clinic received three grants totaling $210,704 from the St. Joseph Community Health Foundation. Of the money, $200,000 will be used for indirect patient care and $10,704 will be used to purchase a “ScanX” x-ray developer for the dental clinic.
• The Fort Wayne Health and Education Foundation awarded $2,000 to Easterseals Arc of Northeast Indiana for assistive technology for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
• 1st Source Bank donated $5,000 to Pathfinder Services for its Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program.
• Lassus Handy Dandy donated $5,000, more than 10,000 breakfast items and more than 10,000 hats and gloves to Associated Churches of Fort Wayne and Allen County.
• Science Central received a $5,000 grant from the LaGrange County Community Foundation to help bring hands-on STEM programming to LaGrange County students.