Summer concerts at Foellinger Theatre will kick off May 4 with KISS rocker Gene Simmons.
This year's concert lineup also features the Little River Band, Pat Benetar and Neil Giraldo, Grand Funk Railroad and Ted Nugent.
New this year, comedian Jay Leno will perform Aug. 4.
The list of acts was announced Tuesday.
"We anticipate announcing several more concerts and will update the foellingertheatre.org website as soon as those concerts become available," said Al Moll, director of the Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation Department.
Tickets go on sale via the website at 10 a.m. Friday.
The following shows have been scheduled:
- Gene Simmons - Friday, May 4
- Dogs of Society, Elton John Tribute - Saturday, June 16
- Little River Band - Friday, June 22
- Let's Hang On! Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons Tribute - Saturday, June 30
- Arrival From Sweden, The Music of ABBA - Saturday, July 7
- Pat Benetar and Neil Giraldo - Wednesday, July 11
- Grand Funk Railroad - Saturday, July 14
- The Beach Boys - Sunday, July 15
- Stayin' Alive, Bee Gees Tribute - Saturday, July 21
- Ted Nugent - Wednesday, July 25
- The Lettermen - Saturday, July 28
- Jay Leno - Saturday, Aug. 4
- Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone - Saturday, Aug. 11
- Full Moon Fever, Tom Petty Tribute - Friday, Aug. 17
- The Guess Who - Friday, Aug. 24
- Spend the Night with Alice Cooper - Saturday, Sept. 1
- Hotel California: A Tribute to The Eagles - Monday, Sept. 3
- REO Speedwagon - Wednesday, Sept. 26
For more on this story, see Wednesday's print edition of The Journal Gazette or return to www.journalgazette.net after 1 a.m. Wednesday.