COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ohio has settled an environmental lawsuit with Volkswagen about the company's 2015 emissions scandal for $3.5 million,...
January 25, 2022 10:40 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Voting-rights and Democratic groups displeased with Ohio's latest round of legislative district maps have until Tuesday...
January 24, 2022 1:30 pm
The Ohio Redistricting Commission failed for a second time on Saturday to reach the bipartisan consensus necessary to pass 10-year maps of...
January 23, 2022 9:30 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Intel will invest $20 billion in a new computer-chip facility in Ohio amid a global shortage of microprocessors used in...
January 21, 2022 12:50 pm
- Official: Child, 2 adults killed in southern Ohio house fire
- Mom charged in death of baby who had fentanyl in his system
- County in Ohio to pay $1.1 million to settle suit about inmate beating death
- DeWine: Put brakes on proposal to halt added Ohio gas tax
- Couple charged after 2 children ingest fentanyl, infant dies
- Police: Wanted man dead after shooting involving officers
- Ohio man hurt in DeKalb crash
- DeWine: No regrets on pandemic actions
- Audit raises questions on utility funds
- Ohio Supreme Court rejects GOP-drawn congressional map
- GOP Ohio congressional delegation wants chip law funded
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in U.S. 6 crash
- Ohio prisons to deploy more than 5,000 body cameras
- Court can consider Ohio death row inmate's juror bias claims
- Ohio justices toss GOP Statehouse maps, order fix in 10 days
- Ohio justices spar about reduction of murder suspect's bond