WASHINGTON – The Justice Department's internal watchdog will release a highly anticipated report today that is expected to reject...
December 9, 2019 1:00 am
Joe Biden said Saturday that it is “bizarre” for Bernie Sanders to propose withholding U.S. military aid from Israel if the...
December 8, 2019 10:10 am
December is always a busy time in Congress as busted deadlines come due and must-pass legislation reaches the floor.
December 7, 2019 10:20 am
WASHINGTON – House Democrats moved aggressively to draw up formal articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on...
December 6, 2019 1:00 am
- Sanders announces $150B plan to expand broadband access
- 'Dark money' ties raise questions for GOP Sen. Ernst of Iowa
- Booker's critical test? Languishing campaign plots rebound
- Scholars make impeachment case; Democrats say they're all in
- Trump aims for role of NATO statesman but mars unity message
- Congress hopeful calls for hangings
- House gives impeachment report
- Call records: Giuliani in contact with Nunes
- Harris opts out of race; financial issues cited
- Trump takes credit for NATO shift
- Kamala Harris ends Democratic presidential campaign
- California Republican to plead, vacate seat
- Congress pushes ahead on Trump impeachment with nation split
- Kemp picks Kelly Loeffler to succeed Isakson in US Senate
- White House says it won't participate in impeachment hearing
- Impeachment puts GOP on offensive
- Warning from Wisconsin
- Impact of Seattle's WTO protests felt 2 decades later
- Impeachment's influence hazy as issue in congressional races
- July 25 forecast: Sunny, with cloud of impeachment for Trump
- Trump surprises troops with visit
- US rights bills anger China, thrill Hong Kong
- Popular side dish: Politics
- Official who defied Nixon on Watergate firing dies
- Pompeo calls out China on rights violations
- Democrats push impeachment into next phase
- Trump defends against impeachment at 'homecoming rally'
- Work begins on impeachment report