Twenty-three northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio students have been named to the fall Dean's List at Purdue University Northwest, the university has announced.
Students who have completed 12 credit hours, including at least six during the spring, qualified for the list by sustaining an overall grade-point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale and a semester grade-point average of at least 3.0, the university with campuses in Hammond and Westville said in a statement.
Area students on the list are:
- Andrews: Lauren McCullough;
- Auburn: Brooke Fry, Danielle Lemke;
- Bluffton: Danielle Gaylord;
- Fort Wayne: Jonathon Bills, Jessica Close, Jesse Curtis, Kelli Damman, Jacob Hill, Michelle Kennell, Angela Manes, Taylor Martin. Shela Nicklin;
- Fremont: Shae-Lynn Rhonehouse;
- Garrett: Catina LaMotte;
- Hamilton: Kailoni Hernandez;
- LaFontaine: Makenna Dawes;
- Mentone: Kimberly Baney;
- Nappanee: Victoria Hughes;
- Warsaw: Bobah Kim, Sidney Smith;
- Delphos, Ohio: Derek Moore;
- Payne, Ohio: Brock Worden