Average gasoline prices in Fort Wayne are unchanged in the last week, averaging $4.38 per gallon today, according to GasBuddy's survey of...
May 16, 2022 6:31 am
Nissan is considering adding a new auto plant in the U.S. to keep up with growing demand for electric vehicles, a top executive at the...
May 14, 2022 1:00 am
- Elon Musk: Twitter deal 'temporarily on hold'
- 3 receive the Champions of Change award
- Miller's terminating leases costing 700 jobs
- 2nd term for Federal Reserve chair
- Biden outlines plan to help out farmers
- Inflation eases slightly, but still 'long way to go'
- Apple pulling plug on iPod
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc. honors 3 for mentoring, empowering women
- US stocks end mixed after another day of erratic trading
- US stocks fall as inflation remains stubbornly high
- Musk will allow Trump to tweet
- Pfizer to buy last sector of Biohaven
- Zimmer Biomet system aims to streamline surgeries
- Tech sector leads stocks lower as inflation remains high
- Stocks stagger higher after mixed report on April inflation
- Indiana Tech gets equipment grant
- China trade weakens as virus shuts cities down
- Wall Street pummeled; S&P 500 loses 3.2%
- Deal to mean free internet for millions
- Stocks turn mixed on Wall Street a day after big selloff