The YLNI Farmers Market will have a new winter market home beginning Nov. 5.

YLNI will move its market to The Olde East End Building at 1501 E. Berry St., just west of Anthony Boulevard. Formerly home to Picker’s Dream, The Olde East End Building is also known as the Wayne Candy Factory.

Originally named Heit-Miller-Lau Co., the confectionery manufacturer began selling candies to drug stores and local mom and pop shops in 1902. It wasn’t until 1930 that a new owner changed the name to Wayne Candies.

The market will be open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. every Saturday beginning Nov. 5 and go through April 29. Street parking will be available and a shuttle will be provided by Brewhound Bus that will run between select Indiana Tech parking lots and the market.