The Journal Gazette
Saturday, July 09, 2016 10:00 pm

Addiction resources

The Journal Gazette

The following organizations offer aid locally to those wanting to kick addiction.

Center for Behavioral Health

Location: 3910 Lima Road


Phone: (260) 420-6010

Park Center

Location: 909 E. State St.; 1909 Carew St.

Website: Phone: (260) 481- 2700

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration

This national organization provides a map of doctors in each state who specialize in treating heroin or opiate addiction. Go to the website and click on Indiana or type in a city or county to find doctors.

Northeastern Center

220 South Main St.


Phone: (260) 347-2453


The Bowen Center

Locations include Fort Wayne, Warsaw and throughout northeastern Indiana

Phone: (800) 342-5653


Multicultural Health Initiative

Available through various providers in northeast Indiana


– Compiled by Jeff Wiehe

Sign up for our daily headlines newsletter

Top headlines are sent daily