Editorials are the opinion of The Journal Gazette Editorial Board: President Julie Inskeep, publisher Sherry Skufca, editorial page editor Fredrick McKissack and editorial writer Jeff Kovaleski.
Fredrick McKissack can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 260-461-8726.
We welcome letters from our readers. Submissions should be exclusive to The Journal Gazette. We edit for brevity, clarity and grammar. Names, addresses and phone numbers must be included. Send letters to The Journal Gazette, 600 W. Main St., Fort Wayne, IN 46802.
Stories by Editorial Board
Indiana's governor oversees the day-to-day management of many of the agencies of state government, but not all. Independently elected...
January 23, 2022 1:00 am
At a time when our differences are magnified in memes and on social media, Hoosiers often show exceptional benevolence when it comes to...
January 22, 2022 1:00 am
- In the crosshairs
- United in purpose
- Reform doesn't pay
- College credit
- Aspirational organizing sets city on success path
- Special election, obvious outcome, familiar fallout
- Just how logo can you go?
- 'Boomerangers' can go home again
- Teachable moment
- By the board
- Misguided aim
- Trashing old law?
- Five questions for Dennis Kruse
- Reining in oversize clout of lobbyists
- Hoosier Forest hotspot for RV crowd
- If you're happy and you know it, clap like a fan
- Cases closed
- 'Cautious hope'
- Why the rush?
- New tool in the kit
- Five questions for Shanel Turner
- Pandemic brings home the necessity of broadband
- Grim COVID toll grimmest for Hoosiers
- Fine forgiveness meant to keep young patrons coming to library
- Collection agency
- Ivy Tech does right by its students
- Learning curve
- Citizens of the Year: Nancy Stewart, Susan Mendenhall
- Nation's generosity of spirit knows no borders
- A Hallmark of holiday happiness
- 'Absolute lunacy'
- Healthy choices
- Force quit?
- Bright idea
- Five questions for Ramadan Abdul-Azeez
- Politicians posture, but state READI for funding
- Quarantining life of bees
- Township troubles ... yet another chapter
- 'Dash for Cash' a frustrating display
- Clearing the air
- Forest for the trees
- Care package
- Fitting Legacy
- 5 Questions for Sue Ehinger
- Eastern Allen upgrading its fire, EMS protection
- McKissack rejoins JG as editorial page editor
- Awareness campaign going down drain - as intended
- Campus hot spot
- Hand of friendship
- Red alert
- Open questions
- The weight of history - and of memory
- Glimpse into county court welcome dose of reality
- JFK files handling enough to spark new conspiracy theories
- Florida leadership: Less than promised
- Dangerous delusion
- Business plan
- Rush to poor judgment
- Healthy change
- 5 Questions for Brad Little
- Our forgotten crisis
- BMV profits from info on drivers
- Both safety, geography belie Indiana's 'Crossroads' claim
- Carmel's roundabout path to safer, greener travel
- Higher education
- Community blessings
- Approaching holidays with caution and joy
- Public disregard
- Leaders right in treading cautious path on tax cuts
- Righted wrong comfort in our troubling times